|1. Register for an audition and pay the audition fee.This is required of all applicants and must be completed prior to registering for an audition. Learn more about audition requirements here.|
|2. Submit Participant Questionnaire.|
|3. While waiting on notification of acceptance, apply for financing options through the Rutgers Federal Credit Union.|
|4. Once you receive notification of camp acceptance, register online for the Rutgers Summer Acting Conservatory. Please select RSAC from the list of available camps.|
5. Complete required medical forms and return via Certified Mail. Please make sure to include the name of the summer camp and the session they are attending on the envelope.
Students who have not submitted required health forms by June 20, 2017 will not be allowed to participate in RSAC.
NOTE: students may purchase health insurance from Rutgers University Risk Management at the time of registration. Cost is $70/week. Please email Ms. Dana Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform her if you plan to purchase health insurance.
For any questions regarding the application procedure and administrative matters, please contact the Extension Division. For any questions regarding the auditions, curriculum, and student life matters, please contact the RSAC Associate Director.
All prospective students are required to fill out a Participant Questionnaire before registering for the Rutgers Summer Acting Conservatory. The Questionnaire is below:
- Session Dates: July 2–July 30, 2017
- Eligibility: Rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible
- Fees: Room, board, tuition and all activities: $5,850 | commuter rate $4,800 | Audition fee: $55
- Application deadline: June 5, 2017 – registration is now closed
- Scholarship Information: The Financial Aid Form can be found here. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need and artistic merit. The application deadline is May 1.
The Rutgers Federal Credit Union has financing options available for continuing education and summer programs! If financing or cost is an issue, we urge you to fill out the Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan application. Click on the logo below to go to the Rutgers Federal Credit Union website for more information!